Terms and Conditions
Our products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a year, if you have a problem with your product within this warranty period please contact our customer services team. Our guarantee does not cover the product where the fault is due to misuse, abuse, neglect, use in contravention of the instructions, or where the product has been the subject of unauthorised modifications or alterations, or has been the subject of commercial use. Your statutory rights remain unaffected, in particular any rights you have under the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
Discount Vouchers / Promo Codes
- Promotion codes are only valid for orders placed online
- Promotion codes entitle you, at the time of ordering, to a saving on a new order placed with Fire Mountain using a live promotional code
- Only one promotion code can be used per transaction
- Promotion codes are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion
- Codes are not valid on sale items or other discounted items
- Promotion codes are only valid on specific products while stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time
- In the event of product returns, refunds will be given for payment used in the original purchase once the discount is applied
Errors and omissions
Despite taking every care, we do not guarantee the information on this website and accept no liability for any omissions or errors. In some circumstances, we may offer a substitute product and and will contact you in advance to offer this. Where a substitute product is accepted by the customer, but rejected for any reason on delivery, the company will refund the full price paid and not charge the cost of delivery.
This website including all content is copyright protected. Material maybe copied for private, domestic use, for other uses, please contact us for permission.
Disposal of Electrical Waste Products
The United Kingdom is under an obligation to minimise the disposal of Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) in domestic waste and encourage recycling, recovery and environmentally sound disposal. Alfresia is committed to promoting the reuse, recycling and recovery of WEEE by contributing to the appropriate compliance schemes. Product packaging will be marked with the crossed out wheeled bin symbol to indicate the product must not be disposed of in domestic waste, but through an approved WEEE take-back scheme. For details of your local collection facilities please contact your local authority or visit www.recycle-more.co.uk.